- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Education
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $25,650
- Out of State Tuition: $25,650
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6116
- IPED: 180984
Concordia University Nebraska is a private, coeducational institution of higher learning; students include undergraduates, graduates, and adult learners seeking to completea college degree. There are more than 50 undergraduate programs and numerous pre-professional programs from which to choose.
Because most of Concordia's students live on campus, a variety of events are going on at almost any given time. And many of our students come from out of state, which means they stay on campus during the weekends. Concordia's student activities council (SAC) regularly schedules fun activities and events such as concerts, comedians, dances, coffeehouses and much more.