- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, Social Services, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Testing Requirements: Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $8,500
- Out of State Tuition: $15,100
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4611
- IPED: 128106
CSU-Pueblo is a diverse university community emphasizing academic success. Within four main schools — education, engineering & professional studies; humanities & social sciences; science & math; business — students thrive in a supportive, intimate and collaborative environment.
Colorado State University-Pueblo is nestled in a historically and culturally rich community of more than 100,000 people, located in the southern part of the state near the foothills of the Rocky Mountains—just a short drive to Denver and Colorado Springs.
The states geography and attractions create an exciting environment for this vibrant college campus. CSU-Pueblo students thrive in small classes taught by world-class educators. Outside the classroom we foster an exciting, adventurous and social environment rich in culture, athletics, and all the beauty the Pikes Peak region has to offer. And with over 300 days of sunshine a year, people here have a healthy love for the outdoors.