- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Liberal Arts, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $45,466
- Out of State Tuition: $45,466
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Affiliation: The Common App, The Coalition Application, Army ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4072
- IPED: 126678
CC challenges students, one course at a time, to develop those habits of intellect and imagination that will prepare them for learning and leadership throughout their lives. The college's unique Block Plan offers in-depth study of a subject at demanding and inspiring levels.
Colorado College seeks to provide a broad liberal arts education. During the second year at the college, a student chooses a major field in which to take concentrated work. Minors, double majors, and self-designed majors (under the heading of "Independently Designed Major") are also possible.
Many majors allow special concentrations within broad disciplinary study. In addition to the regular English literature track, for example, the English major also offers a creative writing track and a film track. Colorado College has several combined or distributed majors for students whose interests require concentrated work in more than one department.