- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, General Study
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $33,784
- Out of State Tuition: $33,784
- Religious Affiliation: Catholic
- CEEB: 6107
- IPED: 174899
The College of St. Scholastica is a private Catholic Benedictine institution providing students with intellectual and moral preparation for responsible living and meaningful work. Degrees are offered at the bachelor's, master's or doctoral level, and online coursework is also available.
The beautiful St. Scholastica campus provides a small, friendly community that enables each student to participate in a variety of activities. A 13:1 student-to-teacher ratio makes it easy for students to seek individualized academic assistance and encouragement. St. Scholastica offers generous financial aid and scholarships, awarding nearly $19 million in scholarships last year. More than 97% of St. Scholastica graduates report finding jobs or pursuing higher degrees within six months of graduation (based on a five-year average).