- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Recreation and Fitness
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $26,800
- Out of State Tuition: $26,800
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1129
- IPED: 204200
Mount St. Joseph delivers high-quality academics, hands-on experiential learning & personalized attention from faculty and staff dedicated to student success. The college's liberal arts and sciences education prepares students as critical thinkers, skilled communicators and dedicated professionals.
Our highly interdisciplinary, liberal arts curriculum challenges students to think outside their major and connect diverse subject matter. A robust offering of majors, double majors and minors prepares you for a successful future.
The Mount is dedicated to you, our students, in delivering hands-on experiential learning needed to build confidence and future professional success. Nearly one-third of students who participate in cooperative education (co-op) accept full-time employment with their co-op employers.