- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $40,350
- Out of State Tuition: $40,350
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 3279
- IPED: 165334
Clark is a small research university where undergraduates are offered a broad and deep liberal education that enables them to address the complex scientific, social and economic challenges facing our world through hands-on research, in-depth exploration and practical problem solving.
Founded in 1887, Clark is committed to scholarship and inquiry that addresses social and human imperatives on a global basis. Clark's urban location and tradition of community partnerships place Clark faculty and students in an ideal position to exemplify the University's motto, "Challenge Convention. Change Our World."
- Are passionate about ideas, causes and events beyond themselves.
- Embrace issues and take action.
- Approach life with open minds and a global perspective.
Located in the heart of New England—Worcester, Massachusetts—Clark enrolls approximately 2,200 undergraduate and 1,000 graduate students and is featured in Loren Pope's book, "Colleges That Change Lives."