- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Computer and Information Sciences, Education, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Public
- Testing Requirements: Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2046
- IPED: 190549
Brooklyn College is an integral part of the civic, urban and artistic energy of New York and uses the entire city as a living classroom that broadens students understanding of the world. The college offers 120 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the creative arts.
Brooklyn College offers more than 70 undergraduate majors, and more than 60 graduate majors, as well as advanced certificates and programs in the humanities, sciences, performing arts, social sciences, education, and pre-professional and professional studies. The college also offers Ph.D.-level courses through the City University of New York Graduate Center; a number of doctoral courses are also offered at Brooklyn College.
Brooklyn College is structured into Five Schools:
- School of Business
- School of Education
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Natural and Behavioral Sciences
- School of Visual, Media and Performing Arts
We are an urban, public institution, proudly situated in one of the most dynamic and diverse communities in the country. We are committed to student success and to our historic mission to provide an affordable, high-quality education to students of all backgrounds.