- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $45,023
- Out of State Tuition: $45,023
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4047
- IPED: 111948
Chapmans mission is to provide personalized education that leads to inquiring, ethical and productive citizens. The university emphasis on interdisciplinary education includes encouraging students to study abroad and actively fostering research and collaboration between students and professors.
The mission of Cerro Coso Community College is to provide outstanding educational programs and services tailored to the students in the communities and rural areas we serve. We demonstrate a conscious effort to produce and support student success and achievement through traditional and distance delivery.