- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Education, Engineering
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Small Town
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $6,700
- Out of State Tuition: $8,700
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Affiliation: Army ROTC, Air Force ROTC, Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU)
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1107
- IPED: 201690
Central State University in Wilberforce, Ohio, is one of the nation's oldest historically black universities, with a 125-year legacy of academic and athletic achievements.
At Central State University, you will have the support of a small community to assist you in transforming your life. As Ohios only publicly funded Historically Black University, Central State University offers a broad curriculum that ensures every student is exposed to the world beyond the classroom. Central State Universitys Curriculum includes options for future educators, scientists, engineers, performers, and more! With over 30 bachelors degree programs and graduate programs in education, Central State University offers you a variety of Educational and career opportunities that will prepare you for your future goals.
At an affordable price along with comfortable residence halls, computer station at designated locations throughout the campus, and plenty of student organizations, Central State University will help you every step of the way to change you into a leader.