- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $41,991
- Out of State Tuition: $41,991
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Affiliation: The Common App
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2079
- IPED: 211468
Cedar Crest College is a small private, liberal arts institution primarily for women dedicated to educating the next generation of leaders and learners. Our diverse academic offerings include over 40 majors, nine graduate programs, pre-professional programs and high-demand certificates.
Cedar Crest offers you the chance to level up your college experience. Here, you’ll earn more than a degree—you’ll gain both the skills and the support you need to soar. Immersed in our mission, we deliver a powerful educational experience through strong scholarship, real-world training and holistic support. We empower our diverse student body — young women, adult undergraduate students and graduate students — to reach for bolder and braver goals, now and into the future.
Students in the traditional undergraduate women’s college have unique opportunities to add value to their degree with signature programs like The Sophomore Expedition, a guaranteed study abroad experience paid for almost entirely by the College; the 4-Year Guarantee, which provides a clear path to graduation; and 4 + 1 degree programs to help students get their master’s faster.