- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Health Care
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $23,740
- Out of State Tuition: $23,740
- Affiliation: Army ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1102
- IPED: 219806
Carson-Newman University is a private, Christian liberal arts institution that combines both undergraduate and graduate academic programs with an overt mission of serving God through serving others.
The Division of Student Affairs encompasses student life outside the classroom. As a foundation for student growth and development, Student Affairs provides leadership for a well-balanced co-curricular program and utilizes the six areas of the Wellness Model.