- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, Recreation and Fitness
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $27,647
- Out of State Tuition: $27,647
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Affiliation: The Common App, Army ROTC, Air Force ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1101
- IPED: 238458
Carroll University provides a superior education, rooted in its Presbyterian and liberal arts heritage, and draws upon its Christian tradition to prepare all students for vocational success, lifelong learning and service in a diverse and global society.
Carroll University, chartered in 1846, is Wisconsin's oldest institution of higher education. Known as Wisconsin's "Pioneer College," Carroll's historic commitment to the liberal arts remains the core of its academic program. Carroll offers 45 discipline-specific and interdisciplinary undergraduate majors in the humanities, social sciences, fine arts, natural and health sciences, business and education, and five graduate programs. Inside the classroom, you can expect to be challenged, inspired and engaged by an exceptional and truly dedicated faculty. A rich array of campus activities, lectures and events will enliven and deepen your academic experience, as will your engagement with our local, national and global communities through service learning, volunteer work and your participation in the cross-cultural experience that is the centerpiece of our new General Education curriculum.