- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Protective Services, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Testing Requirements: Not Required
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $7,760
- Out of State Tuition: $18,920
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4098
- IPED: 110547
CSUDH, a public, urban university, adheres to an environment of academic excellence, community service, and liberal education. The school is made up of six distinct colleges; 107 bachelors degrees, 25 masters degrees, and 17 teaching credential programs are offered.
Theres more to CSUDH than the classroom. Make the most of your campus experience and take advantage of the many ways to get involved, make connections, explore your interests, develop your skills and have a great time getting your education. From championship Toro athletic teams, to student-run clubs and organizations, to our thriving Greek community, to community service youll find countless opportunities to enjoy the vibrant campus life here at CSUDH.