- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $21,550
- Out of State Tuition: $21,550
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1908
- IPED: 219790
Bryan College is a nondenominational evangelical Christian college whose mission is educating students to become servants of Christ to make a difference in today's world. Bryan offers 20 majors and nearly 40 concentrations, as well as adult and graduate programs both on campus and online.
The Office of Student Life exists to support and enhance the academic mission of the college and to disciple students toward maturity in Christ by mentoring students inpersonal values, community responsibility,and individual maturity based upon Biblicaltruth in the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical areas of studentslives and by providing coordination and oversight of campus life,activities, and residence life.