- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Health Care, Mathematics and Statistics, Psychology and Counseling, Recreation and Fitness, Social Services, STEM, Music
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $37,720
- Out of State Tuition: $37,720
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Affiliation: The Common App
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5069
- IPED: 231581
Bridgewater College is an independent, private liberal arts college offering bachelor of arts and bachelor of science degrees in more than 60 majors and minors, along with multiple concentrations, pre-professional programs such as medicine and law, dual degree programs and teacher certification.
Bridgewater Colleges mission is to educate the whole person. What does that mean? It means we care about every aspect of you as a person – mind, body and spirit. At BC, we dont just focus on academics. Everything we do is intended to further your wellbeing and growth as a person.
Learning becomes a life-long pursuit that goes beyond classrooms and books. Serving in your community and making ethical decisions means your growth doesnt just benefit you. It also benefits everyone else and makes our communities better places to live. Being healthy and living with purpose prepares you to keep pursuing your dreams, no matter what happens. Our mission is all about you.
Bridgewater College educates the whole person by providing a challenging and supportive learning community that fosters the growth of its students and empowers and motivates them to live educated, intelligent, healthy, purposeful and ethical lives in a global society. The College embraces the core values of integrity, equality, service and community, which have been inspired by its history with the Church of the Brethren. The College is a welcoming, diverse and vibrant community, committed to understanding and respecting individual differences and actively engaging all of its members.