- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Music, Theater, Dance
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Other, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $22,640/semester
- Out of State Tuition: $22,640/semester
- Religious Affiliation: None
Founded in 1867, Boston Conservatory is the oldest performing arts conservatory of its kind in the nation offering fully accredited graduate and undergraduate degrees in dance, music, and theater.
Boston Conservatory at Berklee provides a progressive learning environment where students are challenged to realize their potential as artists and inspired to pursue their dreams. Long recognized for its specialized training in dance, music, and theater, the Conservatory’s recent merger with Berklee now combines this rigorous, focused instruction with unparalleled access to a broad range of academic and creative opportunities. Set in the cultural, historical, and educational hub of Boston, this extraordinary institution represents the future of performing arts education.
Some of the Conservatory’s popular degree programs include musical theater, contemporary dance performance, music performance (brass, choral conducting, collaborative piano, composition, contemporary music, harp, orchestral conducting, percussion/marimba, piano, strings, vocal pedagogy, voice/opera, and woodwinds), and music education.
Learn more at: www.bostonconservatory.berklee.edu