- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Small Town
- Testing Requirements: ACT, SAT, Test Optional
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $16,222
- Out of State Tuition: $16,222
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: Other
- CEEB: 1063
- IPED: 219718
Bethel University offers a number of academic programs through several learning platforms: traditional, non-traditional, face-to-face, online or accelerated. With ten colleges and schools including a seminary and a graduate school, Bethel also offers a host of study abroad programs.
Housed in the Vera Low Center for Student Enrichment, the Office of Student Life is here to help you maintain a healthy, balanced life. With all of our staff housed in the student center, you will find it is convenient to call on us for whatever you may need. As a small Christian liberal arts university, we can offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of a rich, diverse heritage, an exciting, challenging course of study and a hopeful future.