- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Protective Services, Social Services
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $17,754
- Out of State Tuition: $17,754
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5056
- IPED: 217721
Benedict College is a private, co-educational liberal arts institution that offers bachelors degrees. The general education core focuses on communication, technology, and liberal arts studies, and the college offers 34 majors across four different schools.
Student Affairs is committed to the concept of "Students First" that contributes to the mission of Benedict College by providing programs, extra-curricular activities, and services for students and the college community. The Division seeks to enhance the quality of life for students; to facilitate intellectual, ethical, and personal growth; to provide a safe living environment; and to create a culture which engenders respect for human diversity.