- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Agriculture, Architecture and Planning, Business and Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Health Care, Skilled Trades and Construction, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: Community
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Rural
- Testing Requirements: Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $4,500
- Out of State Tuition: $4,500
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1049
- IPED: 168883
At Bay College we are dedicated to serving students by providing effective teaching, which will enrich their knowledge and challenge them to expand their thinking in preparation for the future.
Bay College provides the opportunities for study that can lead to an Associate in Arts (A.A.) or an Associate in Science (A.S.); both designed for those of you who wish to transfer to a four-year college or university. We also offer an Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree as well as certificates that prepare you with skills needed to move directly into the workforce.
Bay College is devoted to our region's success and workforce needs and is a true learning community committed to you, the student, and the future you desire. To help you along the way we provide a core of transitional studies courses and a First Year Experience course that prepares students for success in entrylevel college courses and provides strategies for success, exemplary academic support services, dual enrollment for qualified high school students, the Bay College Honors program and Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society for those who seek academic challenge and rigor, and dedicated faculty and staff. We schedule traditional day and evening classroom-based courses with small class sizes at our main campus in Escanaba, at Bay College West in Iron Mountain and at our satellite site in Manistique and engaging online courses that together allow the flexibility you need to pursue your academic goals.