- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Health Care, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $10,000
- Out of State Tuition: $10,000
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Affiliation: The Common App
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 806
- IPED: 168847
Baker College is a large independent college with thirteen campuses that has a focused approach to education and training. Baker offers certificates & degree programs in business, healthcare, human services, education, and technology.
Since 1911, Baker College has been preparing people for successful careers. Today, we are the largest, independent, not-for-profit college in the State of Michigan—and one of the ten largest private colleges in the United States. Yet, each Baker College campus feels very personal and friendly, with small class sizes and individual attention.
Baker is a career college. We believe that going to college should lead you directly to a great career, and everything at Baker—from our programs to our facilities and support services—is guided by that belief.
Our goal is to prepare you to graduate with all the skills, training, and education that employers in today's world demand. 97% of our available graduates are employed today. We can help you become one of them.