- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $10,546
- Out of State Tuition: $26,290
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1005
- IPED: 100858
Auburn is a land, sea & space grant university defined by its traditions of service and access. Auburn University is committed to offering high-quality undergraduate, graduate, and professional education to its students with more than 140 undergraduate majors across 12 colleges and schools.
At Auburn University, we take pride in putting our students first. Within thirteen schools and colleges, we have nationally-ranked programs, including architecture, pharmacy, veterinary science, engineering, forestry, interior design and business. As Auburn University students you should "believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully."