- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Communications, Languages and Literature, Mathematics and Statistics, Philosophy and Religion, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, Social Services, General Study
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
Welcome to Auburn University and the College of Liberal Arts (CLA). We are the heart and core of Auburn University, and we combine our love of knowledge and expertise to enrich your intellectual and social development and to help you meet your professional and personal goals.
Students' learning isn't limited to a classroom but developed through international programs, community projects, and other excellent CLA initiatives.
Our student-centered approach will enhance your capacity to communicate with others, improve your critical thinking skills, and expand your horizons to think globally. We are proud to teach more Auburn University students than any other college and to be the academic home of professors who have won every major award for teaching and scholarship that Auburn has to offer.
We encourage you to explore our every one of our bachelor degrees, all of which offer you a wide variety of career choices for employment in the 21st century. We also invite you to add value to your major by choosing to minor in one of our exciting programs. We look forward to touching your life in a meaningful way and helping you to excel in all of your future endeavors.
If you are a future student wanting to learn more about CLA's programs, contact our student recruiter.
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Communication Disorders
- Community and Civic Engagement
- English: Creative Writing
- English: Literature
- English: Professional and Public Writing
- Global Cultures
- Health Services Administration
- Italian Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Media Studies
- Media Studies: Visual Media
- Medieval & Renaissance/Early Modern Studies
- Music Performance
- Music Theatre
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Relations
- Social Work
- Studio Art
- Technical & Professional Communicatio
- Theatre: Design/Technology
- Theatre: Performance
- Theatre: Production & Stage Management
- Women's Studies