- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Art History
- Degrees Awarded: Professional/Trade
- Type: Private
- Testing Requirements: Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $950
- Out of State Tuition: $950
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts offers weekend, one- & two-week workshops for the beginner to advanced artist, taught by national & international practicing studio artists & university faculty. The workshops are designed to provide creative opportunities for anyone who wants to learn new skills.
Arrowmont is an experience. It has been described as magical, life-changing, inspiring, invigorating and more. This experience, meaningful, moving and affirming, is not something easily put into words. It is different each day and for each individual. The essence of the experience is grounded in exploration and discovery _ conscious and subliminal. Whether walking through gallery exhibitions on the way to a studio, sharing meals and laughter, struggling to refine an idea, discovering new materials or collaborating with others, students are inspired by the time spent here.