- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 2 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Small Town
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $12,138
- Out of State Tuition: $12,138
- Religious Affiliation: Protestant
- CEEB: 5009
- IPED: 138761
- Call: 2297325936
Andrew College is a private, co-educational, residential, liberal arts college related to The United Methodist Church. The college opened its doors in 1854 and is located in Cuthbert, Georgia.
We offer a vibrant two-year liberal arts foundation that prepares you for anything — and takes you anywhere. Our premier academic programs, caring faculty, staff, and students, and strong athletic program may draw you. Whatever the reason, you will have the opportunity to lead, serve and even travel.
At Andrew, life focuses on adjusting to college, making solid grades and earning your associate's degree. Our dynamic education program prepares you for your next step forward. Andrew graduates consistently transfer to bigger campuses such as Auburn University, the University of Georgia, LaGrange College, Emory University, Valdosta State University and Georgia Southwestern State University as well as Florida State University, University of Florida, and University of Alabama. If you want success, Andrew is your best option.