- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Health Care
- Degrees Awarded: Other
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Testing Requirements: Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Other, Payment Terms
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Religious Affiliation: None
A nationally-accredited acupuncture school in Miami, Florida, offering programs in Oriental Medicine, Massage Therapy, and Health Sciences.
We offer three programs, flexible class schedules, and financial aid to those who qualify.
1. Undergraduate Certificate in Massage Therapy: Get the skills to become a professional massage therapist in 8.5 months (full-time pace of study). For 2018, our massage school in Miami, FL had a job placement of 70% for graduates of the program. Program also offered in Spanish (Escuela de Masaje en Miami, Florida).
2. Associate of Arts in Health Sciences: Earn your Associate's Degree in less than a year! This program is designed to introduce students to various concepts in western and alternative medicine, and prepare them for future study as Acupuncture students.
3. Master's of Oriental Medicine: Get the skills to become an acupuncture physician in 3 short years at the first acupuncture school in Florida! Our Master's of Oriental Medicine is designed to introduce students to Chinese Medicine and prepare them to work as Acupuncturists.