The Mente Argentina Professional Chef Degree Program boasts an impressive faculty that consists of successful professionals with a passion for culinary arts and teaching. They are among some of the best in their fields of specialization and there are instructors from various areas of expertise.
In recent years, developments in the gourmet food and restaurant industry as well as an increase in demand for high quality service have triggered a need for trained professional chefs internationally. With this in mind, Mente Argentina has designed a program adapted to the ever evolving needs of international gastronomy.
This is an intensive program, created specifically for students who are passionate about gastronomy and expanding their culinary skill set. Aspiring chefs in the Mente Argentina Professional Chef Degree Program will take intensive classes for five months which cover the same content as a 2 year Culinary Arts degree program. Students will learn to plan and organize various types of kitchen operations, such as: restaurant, hotel, and catering company.
In just five months, graduates will master basic and advanced cooking techniques. Students will learn the gastronomic concepts behind their practical skills which will allow them to independently create original recipes using both classic and modern culinary theory. In addition to learning all about cooking and food, the student will obtain a comprehensive education in marketing, costs and budgets, and an introduction to wine. The student will have command of all practical and technical facets of cooking and kitchen and restaurant management, where they will also learn how to plan and execute their own culinary endeavors.
Mente Argentina’s culinary institute has been offering courses in Latin-American regional cuisine for more than 10 years. Mente Argentina’s culinary institute has designed everything to facilitate the highest level gastronomic education. The dedicated, professional instructors practice and teach the most cutting edge culinary techniques in the industry. The wealth of information available to students allows for a learning experience and education easily comparable to that of the best culinary schools in the world. The school will provide you with fresh, high quality ingredients as well as all of the necessary resources for the classes. At the end of many classes you will be able to taste the dishes, often with a wine pairing.
Cost and Session Information
WHAT´S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM FEE 2017/18:
- Professional Chef Degree Full Tuition cost
- All Chef Degree Program Materials
- Official Culinary Arts Institute Transcript & Diploma
- Guaranteed Admission & Enrollment
- Accommodation in the exclusive area of Palermo, Barrio Norte or Recoleta (All Utilities and expenses included)
- Private Airport Pick Up
- Private Airport Drop Off
- Official Transcripts & Certificates
- Welcome Orientation
- Mente Argentina Welcome Kit (calling card, insider's city guide, maps, and more)
- Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Activities
- Mente Argentina ISIC International Discount Card
- Cell Phone
- Conversation Exchange Partner – Language Exchange Passes
- Tango Lessons
- Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
- Mente Argentina On-site assistance & Support Services 24/7