Spend 6 months of your gap year with Coding Dojo and become a self-sufficient software developer through hands-on programming experience.
At Coding Dojo, our guiding philosophy is that anyone can learn to code. We believe all complex subjects can be taught very simply. If something isn't understood, it's because we haven't learned how to teach it effectively yet. We've honed our curriculum continuously for over 10 years with that goal in mind.
We’ve cracked the code (literally) on how to teach 3 full stacks, rigorously and thoroughly, in the time it takes other bootcamps to teach one. More importantly, we enable you to master any new language — fast.
What are the Benefits of a Coding Camp Gap Year?
There are many benefits to taking a gap year with Coding Dojo, such as:
- Personal Growth
- Find out who you are and what you want to do with your life
- Find that motivation for further academic pursuit
- Become more mature, independent, and self-aware and your personal strengths and short-comings
- Career Ready Mindset
- Build important soft-skills to enhance your academic performance
- Find the right major and career path
- Those who completed the gap year report that the program has significantly added to their employment prospects
Gap Year Curriculum
- Career Services: 1 week of career readiness workshops (resume, cover letter, networking, Linkedin profile)
- Project Based Internship: 4 Weeks of project based internship to build your own portfolio (weekly check-in with a mentor)
Coding Dojo has campuses in 9 cities around the US plus an online campus. We started in Seattle and San Jose, which remain our flagship campuses, and have expanded steadily since then to cover several more cities. When choosing a city in which to open a campus, we look for up and coming tech hubs where our students will find lots of great career opportunities in software development.
If there are no physical campuses near you, please consider our online campus which offers the same course, plus a part-time option, tailored for distance learning.