Aardvark Israel was founded as a vehicle to maximize the number of young Jews coming to Israel for meaningful, life-changing experiences that strengthen their Jewish identity, commitment to Israel, and foster personal growth.
The Aardvark Israel Program offers Jewish students from around the world the opportunity to “MAKE ISRAEL YOURS,” by providing a tailor-made program so participants can build a customised experience in Israel. The beauty of Aardvark, and what sets it apart from other programs is the opportunity to Intern. Participants choose from a long list of unique internship opportunities at impressive companies and organizations. Participants also get to explore the hidden gems of Israel through weekly trips and excursions, earn a full year of university credit whilst studying fascinating topics including Hebrew, and enjoy independent living in furnished apartments in the centre of Tel Aviv and/or Jerusalem. The experienced staff and high ratio of staff to students allow Aardvark to cater to the different interests of its student population, who come from a wide range of countries and backgrounds.
Special Interest Add-Ons:
· The International Program – educational and tourist trips to Ethiopia, Italy, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic & China and Poland (to learn about the Holocaust)
· Nepal Cultural Exchange Program - volunteer program in Nepal
· Marva – simulated army basic training
· Magen David Adom - volunteering with the Israeli Ambulance service
· Sea Sports
· Aardvark Extreme - exciting activities such as paragliding, horseback riding, tractoronim (ATVs), or mountain biking, just to name a few
· Selah - the Jewish Identity track for people looking to put an extra emphasis on Jewish Learning whilst in our program
Cost and Session Information
A 9-month university program based half the year in Jerusalem and half the year in Tel Aviv
or a Semester program (4 and a 1/2 partners) in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem