The mission of Sasha Bruce Youthwork is to improve the lives of runaway, homeless, abused, and neglected at-risk youth and their families in the Washington area. We achieve this by providing shelter, counseling, life skills training and positive youth development activities to approximately 1,500 youth and 5,000 family members each year.
Volunteer opportunities change regularly, but some common opportunities are:
- Notes of encouragement, writing a positive note to uplift those around them
- Virtual career panelist, ready to talk about their jobs and what makes them passionate for their career
- Photographer, take and edit headshots to help those find employment
- Web Designer, helping maintain website
- Graphic Designer, helping maintain content relevancy
To find out more about our latest volunteer opportunities, check out our website!