College Bound GPS is here to help students and parents navigate the college selection process. Our goal at CBGPS is to make the college search an enjoyable and positive experience, while honoring each student's unique ability, personality, and interests.
CollegeBound GPS assesses each students individual needs through an exploratory session which may include an in depth interview to determine personal and academic goals; review academic records, and develop a preliminary time line for the college search and application process. Once this process is completed, students and families can decide on the services they feel will be the most beneficial.
Our services include:
- Research and development of a list of recommended colleges
- Evaluation of student credentials (transcript/test scores/activities)
- Curriculum planning in preparation for college
- Monitor student application progress (materials, deadlines, etc.)
- Review of college applications and supplemental materials
- Discussion and editing of the college admissions essay
- Provide information about scholarships, financial aid
- Provide information about the athletic recruitment process
- Preparation for college campus visits and interviews
- Help students assess college acceptance offers and make final decisions