World Business Academy Online is an elite pre-collegiate summer and fall courses designed and taught by world-leading professional scholars. Learn advanced study strategies and high-level concepts in economics and business from the world’s most accomplished educators.
Whether your teen is already keen on a business career or is simply curious, our course will provide a lifelong foundation for academic excellence and financial success.
The World Business Academy Online programme is delivered virtually in (i) ten live and interactive online group classes, and (ii) two one-on-one personalised academic tutorials led by a world-leading professional scholar.
- Class 1: Intro to Business Degrees and Careers
- Class 2: Microeconomic Price Theory
- Class 3: Fundamentals of Finance
- Class 4: Competitive Strategy
- Class 5: Principles of Marketing
- Class 6: Game Theory
- Class 7: Macroeconomics & Business Cycles
- Class 8: Introduction to Data Analytics
- Class 9: Business Case Simulation
- Class X: Entrepreneurial Challenge
- Daily assignments
- Mini-MBA project
- Directed group work
- Individualised feedback and academic guidance
- Take-home continuing study exercises and resources
- Letter of recommendation for university applications and work experience from your professor (upon satisfactory participation)
- Video recordings of each class made available for students to review both during the course and indefinitely after completion
- Course completion certificate
Classes will last approximately two hours and will be delivered on Saturdays 12pm-4pm EST (9am-1pm PST). Limit eight students per session.