Wolverine football camps include several different programs suited for different grades and abilities. We offer day and overnight programs for students in grade 5th-9th and only day camps for those in 1st-4th. We focus on technical and tactical skills in QB, WR/TE, RB, OL, DB, LB, DL positions.
The camp focus is to teach fundamental skills and leadership development in a fun and positive atmosphere.
Cost and Session Information
- 5th-9th Grade : July 16th-19th (Overnight/Day Camp)
- 1st-4th Grade : July 20th-21st (Day Camp)
- Positions: QB, WR-TE, RB, OL DB, LB, DL
- Wolverine Football and Leadership Camp - Grades 1-9
- 5th-9th Grade Camp (Overnight) Fee ($75 Key Deposit separate) $325
- 5th-9th Grade Camp (Day Rate) (9:00am– 9:30pm) $200
- 1st-4th Grade Camp (Day Camp) (9am–3:30pm) $100
- Make Check payable to Wolverine Football Camp
- Please Print player's name on your check
- 5th-9th Grade Camp (Overnight/Day) Fee includes instruction, breakfast, lunch, dinner, housing and camp t-shirt. Key deposit is cashed only if key is lost. Skilled players need to bring their own football. All meals are included for Day Rate as well.
- 1st-4th Grade Camp (Day Camp) Fee includes instruction, lunch and camp t-shirt. Athletes need to bring their own football.