Participants will engineer, make, connect with mentors, work in the engineering labs, unwind at the University of St. Thomas recreation facilities, work with engineering faculty and build resources that they can access throughout their high school careers.
New this year is the study of wearable technology. Wearable technology, or electronic textiles (e-textiles), combine engineering, craft, computing, electronics, and design. One aspect of e-textiles is conductive fibers which is a cross between the world of electric wires and the world of textiles, with attributes of each. Students will explore science and engineering topics such as physics, chemistry and team building.
Cost and Session Information
- Program 1 - Monday, June 12 - 6th grade girls
- Program 2 - Tuesday, June 13 - 6th grade girls
- Program 3 - Wednesday, June 14 - 6th grade girls
- Program 4 - Thursday, June 15 - 8th grade girls
- Program 5 - Friday, June 16 - 8th grade girls
Cost: The camps are FREE! (There is no cost to you.)