At the Marsh, A Day Camp at Sandy Cove, there is fun, challenge, excitement, and opportunities for learning and spiritual growth. We offer an environment designed specifically for kids with a ratio of one staff member for every six campers. We will get to know your child personally!
The Marsh, A Day Camp at Sandy Cove
- Our programs are designed for boys and girls ages 4 to 14.
- The Marsh will operate 9 weeks in 2017, June 19 to August 18.
- Each five day session is a great value! We provide lunch and snacks each day.
- Campers of all ages are welcome during all weeks! Campers are divided into small groups based on age and have their own counselor for the week.
- Wacky Wednesdays! A giant inflatable waterslide, pool games, bumper balls, a picnic lunch and lots of fun.
- Thursday is “Late Night” for senior campers, ages 10 to 14.
- We offer FREE extended care for multi-week campers! (4-week minimum per camper required)
- We hire young Christian men and women who truly desire to work at The Marsh and have strengths and abilities that allow them to be effective leaders for your children.
Your child’s exciting journey of exploration will take place in North East, Maryland at Sandy Cove Ministries. At The Marsh, boys and girls are grouped by age for a dynamic, fun-filled week in our non-profit, non-denominational Christian day camp. In a child’s eyes, The Marsh is a place where every day is filled with making new friends, learning about God’s amazing love, discovering new interests and playing until they are worn out!
From thrilling activities to creative adventures, Bible teaching to unique games, campers are sure to have a blast and grow in their relationship with Christ! Our staff will provide instruction, supervision and encouragement in a Christ-centered fashion.
Your basic camp fee includes 5 days of day camp, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, packed with fun and adventure, a daily kid-friendly lunch and snack, constant supervision and mentoring by caring trained staff and great learning opportunities!
Counselor In Training Program
The purpose of the Counselor In Training Program at The Marsh is to offer boys and girls who are 15 years old and/or entering 10th grade the opportunity to grow and be challenged as they work, play, and minister to the campers of The Marsh. There will be time set aside for CITs to be involved in personal spiritual growth through Bible study and scripture memorization, as well as opportunities to develop their abilities in working with children in a Christian day camp environment.
Cost and Session Information
2017 Basic Camp Fee
- Register by March 31 = $209 per child per week
- Register after March 31 = $219 per child per week
- Your basic camp fee includes 5 days of day camp, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, packed with fun and adventure, a daily kid-friendly lunch and snack, constant supervision and mentoring by caring trained staff and great learning opportunities!
Extended CareChild care is available 7:00-8:30 am and 4:30-6:00 pm if your schedule does not allow for arrival and pick up during regular camp hours. Choose each week based on your needs. Pre-registration is required – sign up when you register for the week.
- $25 per week – AM and PM Sessions
- $15 – AM Only or PM Only
- FREE for campers registered for at least 4 weeks