For more than 60 years, Syracuse University has been providing exceptional and transformative pre-college experiences to high school students from around the world. Summer College - Online has 20+ online STEM courses in 2021!
Summer College - Online students have the unique opportunity to explore potential majors and interests from the comfort of home – or from anywhere life takes them. Students participate in high-level instruction, have access to virtual campus offerings, and are welcomed into an engaging and supportive online community.
Sample STEM courses:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Data Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Coding: Learn to Code
- Computer Animation and Game Development
- Cybersecurity: Hackathon Experience
- Data Science Fundamentals
- Food Fights: Contemporary Food Issues
- Food Studies: Culture and Cuisine Through Film
- Forensic Science
- Humanitarian Medical Technology
- It Girls
- Nutrition in Health
- Pre-med and Health Professions
- Programming and Quantitative Methods in Biology
- Sport Analytics
- Web Design: Design and Management of Internet Services
Visit our website for more information, additional courses and application deadlines!
Cost and Session Information
The cost for credit and noncredit courses vary. Please refer to the course’s individual description page for the cost. Alumni, employee, and multi-program discounts are available on tuition and program fees.
Summer 2021 Dates
- 3-week Session I: July 19 – August 6, 2021
- 3-week Session II: August 9 – August 27, 2021
- 6-week Session: July 19 – August 27, 2021