The Island School Summer Term is a 30-day intensive program focused on leadership, ecology, research, and sustainable development. Issues of equality, economics, culture, and policy as related to The Bahamas will be explored.
• Live on a green campus and interact with sustainable systems in renewable energy, waste water gardens, water catchment, food production
• Conduct research with scientists at the Cape Eleuthera Institute
• Receive SCUBA certification (basic open water)
• Enjoy cultural immersion and outreach opportunities in
local Bahamian communities
• Paddle on a kayak expedition