Young World Leaders offers international students advancement in cultural and language immersion, leadership skill development, and academic preparedness.
Students learn about different cultures and practice English language skills in real-world interactions and daily and weekly cultural trips that promote teamwork and cultural understanding. It’s also a lot of fun—ask any of our alumni from around the world!
- Tour museums, visit landmarks, and discover new sights while exploring New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C.
- Make lifelong friends from all over the world while participating in cultural activities like cooking and sharing meals from students’ respective home countries, seeing a professional American baseball game, taking a martial arts lesson, and so much more!
- English Language Program (ESL) participants develop confidence in speaking and interacting through engaging with native speakers in many different cultural, educational and social situations
- Get an “insider’s guide” to American culture with American staff
- Make lifelong friends from all over the world
- The Global Leadership program empowers students with the knowledge and skills necessary to change the world
- Have an unforgettable summer filled with fun and learning!