Form a team, come up with an idea, go through the 5-step startup process at a Startup Bootcamp with Quarter Zero!
About QØ Startup Bootcamps
- Develop a mindset for solving real world problems (i.e. - entrepreneurial mindset).
- Identify a problem you want to solve or work on an existing company problem.
- Form teams with like-minded peers to work on a viable solution towards the problem.
- Get paired up with a mentor to support you through the process.
- Pitch out and develop your plan to launch your idea, or take your knowledge to the next idea.
Who is a QØ Startup Bootcamp Good For?
- Curious about developing tools and mindset to solve real world problems (aka - entrepreneurial mindset).
- Want a quick, but intensive introduction to what it takes to get a startup off the ground.
- Looking for short and flexible program to fit with other summer engagements.
- Who want a chance to take their idea to the next level.
The Quarter Zero Story
We believe that every person has potential. The potential to create, disrupt and thrive. But for that potential to be fully realized it needs to be affirmed and developed starting at an early age. At Quarter-Zero, we exist to help young people power their potential. We do this by creating a immersive, real-world entrepreneurial environment where young people can work hand-in-hand with top industry advisors to shape and guide their passions and ideas. Our learning and development experiences challenge our participants to become problem solvers, equipped with the skills to thrive in a competitive and rapidly changing world. And our alumni network and investment arm keeps us connected, providing professional resources and access to industry advisors for everyone who has been part of a Quarter-Zero experience and direct-financial support for select startups. Every person has potential. Power yours with Quarter-Zero, the entrepreneurial experience for young people.
Cost and Session Information
Startup Bootcamp - 10 Days - $1,500 - full tuition scholarships available