Founded in 1996, SPI offers college credit high school study abroad programs in Spain, France, Italy, Costa Rica, and China.
SPI's interactive language immersion programs combine inspiring global leadership experiences, volunteer service projects, and exciting travel excursions where language and culture come to life!
What Makes SPI Unique?
- A hands-on experiential approach to language acquisition
- Caring local homestay with experience hosting students
- Supportive on-site leadership & supervision
- Opportunity to earn college credit and build an academic resume
- Meaningful activities designed to get students engaged with locals
Learn Another Language, Know Another World
Studying abroad will be a defining educational experience — it is a journey that will transform students into being global thinkers with an international perspective putting them ahead of their peers. SPI Study Abroad programs are designed to provide full cultural and language immersion for students by placing them in safe and easy-to-manage cities with caring homestay families. Students gain self-confidence, independence, and maturity, as well as increased fluency in a foreign language — skills that enrich their lives forever.
SPI offers two to six-week-long summer immersion programs, leadership, and community service programs. For complete program details, dates, tuition, itineraries and photos, please visit the SPI Study Abroad website or call 866-502-7505.