The Michigan State University Football Summer Camps are designed to give you a solid foundation in the basic football fundamentals needed to excel at your specific position.
The Michigan State University Football Summer Camps are directed by MSU coaching staff, as well as guest college and high school coaches from around the country, so that you will receive the same expert coaching that every MSU football player receives. Overnight and commuter participants are welcome. Must be 12 years old to spend the night.
- 7-on-7 High School Team Camp
- Offensive/Defensive Line Technique Camp (grades 9-12)
- Youth Camp (entering grades 3-8)
- Kicking Camp (grades 9-12)
- Rising Stars High School Camp
Cost and Session Information
Football Camps (Summer 2016 dates TBA)