Designed to prepare students to excel in AP® Spanish Literature, AP® exams, and Spanish courses in general! Study abroad with us in Spain for a complete Spanish immersion experience! Live with a host family, enjoy exciting activities and excursions, and improve your Spanish while living the adventure of a lifetime!
Students have the opportunity for full Spanish immersion in the colorful and sunny southern Spanish cities of Seville!! In Seville, the capital city of southern Spain, students will discover firsthand the essence of Spain - flamenco, the scent of orange blossoms, flower-decked patios, Moorish palaces, beautiful gardens, tapas gastronomy, and more! If you're ready for the best experience of your life- then our programs are for you!
- Immerse yourself completely in the Spanish culture, language, and lifestyle in Spain!
- Quickly improve your Spanish language skills in an exciting way in a beautiful tropical paradise!
- Live with a Spanish host family for an unforgettable and enriching experience!
- All-inclusive package with 24-hour support included!
- Enjoy cultural and social activities, educational tours, language exchanges, excursions, and more!
- Example Activities: kayak on the river, language exchanges, salsa and flamenco dance lessons, cooking classes, surf lessons, sports on the beach, cultural visits, and more!
- Examples Excursions: Granada, Córdoba, Portugal, Morocco, Gibraltar, etc.
A Typical Day:
- 8:45am - 9:30am Breakfast
- 9:30am - 10:00am Walk or take bus to school for classes
- 10:00am - 1:30pm Classes at school
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm Return home for lunch with family
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm Free time with family/friends
- 5:00pm - 6:30pm Afternoon activity
- 6:30pm - 10:00pm Free time with family/friends and return home for dinner
- 10:00pm - 12:30am Evening activity
- 12:30am Curfew and check-in
2018 Dates and Prices:
Seville: June 24 - July 7, 2018 ($2500)
We also offer customizable group programs- contact us to explore your options and visit our website for more information: www.centromundolengua.com/programs