Golden Eagle Basketball Camps are directed, operated and taught by the ORU coaching staff, which provides every camper quality instruction and competition in a fun, encouraging environment!
Elite Camp (1.5 days)
This camp is designed for advanced players. It is open to high school athletes who want to be challenged with intense drill work and competition, while receiving specialized instruction by the ORU college coaching staff. Residential campers will stay on campus with meals provided.
Skills Camp (3 days)
Kenneth H. Cooper Aerobics Center
This comprehensive camp is available in different formats to meet the needs of young players. For our youngest campers (ages 5-8), we offer a morning day camp experience that will help girls develop a love for the game while learning basketball basics alongside new friends. For our 9-14 year old campers we offer commuter and residential options. Our comprehensive curriculum is all about continued development, with strong fundamental work combined with loads of fun competition. Commuters will have lunch provided for them daily, while residentials will stay in campus dorms with all meals provided. Residentials will also enjoy evening activities and fellowship with our players and coaching staff. Per NCAA rules, campers who have already completed the ninth grade are not eligible for this camp.
GOLDEN EAGLE TEAM CAMP(2 days)
Highlights of the Golden Eagle Team Camp:
- Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Junior High Divisions available
- Residential and commuter options available
- Minimum of eight games / maximum of nine are guaranteed
- Two officials are provided for every game in every division
- Games will begin late morning on the first day of camp
- Camp All-Star event on the second afternoon of camp
- Clinics and social events for coaches
- Individual player clinics, shooting competitions and prizes
- Residents will stay in air-conditioned dorms with cafeteria access