The Annual Boys West Coast Showcase returns to Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex – The #1 venue on the west coast to compete at a lax tourney. The West Coast Showcase is hosted by Matt Ogelsby's All West Lacrosse.
ANNUAL BOYS WEST COAST SHOWCASE TOURNAMENT
U9 (or 2nd & 3rd Grade), U11 (or 4th & 5th Grade), U13 (or 6th & 7th Grade), U15 (or 8th Grade), U17 (or 9th & 10th Grade) & U19 (11th & 12th Grade)
- 12 manicured fields, beautiful weather with the backdrop of the Santa Cruz Mountains – EPIC!
- Perfect venue for teams to play together and bond during the off-season
- Allows players to compete against competition from around the country
- 80+ teams competed in the WCS last year- areas that were represented: Washington, Oregon, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento, Santa Barbara, Reno, Chico, Lake Tahoe & all over the Bay Area
- Festival vibe and amazing Vendor Village with delicious food, drinks & lax gear!
- U9 Teams will have 5 scheduled games spread over the weekend of 7×7 format: 2 Defense, 2 Midfield, 2 Attack & 1 Goalie
- U11, U13, U15, U17 & U19 Teams will have 5 scheduled games spread over the weekend
- Minimum 16 players per Team (18-20 recommended)
- Certified athletic training staff on site for all games
- There are NO refunds or credits for this program including injury/illness after the deadline
Cost and Session Information
Showcase: Saturday July 9 - Sunday July 10
SAVE $200! This special discount ends Feb 29, 2016
MAY 12 – All registered teams must be paid in FULL
MAY 12 – Last day for team credits or refunds – none will be issued after this date for ANY reason. ** Credit/Refund requests for teams before this date will be subject to $500 non-refundable deposit
JUNE 7 – Team registration – Final Deadline
JUNE 14 – Player registration – Final Deadline
Early Bird team fee until February 29th: $1800
Regular team fee begins March 1st: $2000
Free Agent fee: $125