Marquette University Soccer Camps are widely regarded as one of the best programs in the country. Led by the Louis Bennett, head coach, and the Marquette Coaching Staff, these opportunities are perfect for the new and serious soccer player that’s ready to take their game to the next level.
Marquette University Soccer Camps include:
- U8-U14 Half Day or Full Day Summer Camp -- Any Level
- U11-U13 Full-Day Summer Elite Camp
- U11-U13 Full-Day Summer Elite Goalkeeper Camp
- Summer High School Elite Striker Camp
- Overnight High School Elite Camp - High School Boys Soccer Players (U14-U19)
- Overnight High School Elite Goalkeeper ID Camp - High School Boys Goalkeepers (U14-U19)
Current and former Marquette student-athletes will also serve as coaches and counselors for some of the sessions of camp, and offer a great opportunity for your campers to train with elite college athletes. Whether you’re already playing on high school and club teams, or just getting started, there’s a camp for you. Louis Bennett and Staff garnered Big East Coaching Staff of the Year after taking first in the Big East in 2011.
With a very low player-to-coach ratio, players receive personalized instruction that will allow them to develop their skills more effectively. We strive to help each player develop a positive mental attitude about themselves and their sport. We hope you will be able to join us for what we promise will be a wonderful camp experience.