This is an engaging opportunity for motivated students to get a sneak peek at college life through a unique two week experience designed to challenge students’ critical & creative ways of thinking.
In 2018, LMU will host pre-college summer sessions in the following topics:
Non-Credit Course Options (2 Weeks):
- Beginning Screenwriting
- Intro to Entrepreneurship (Course Closed)
- Summer Environmental Science at LMU: The Living City
- Acting for the Camera
- A People's History of Democracy
- The Impact of Social Movements
- Global Sports and Entertainment Business Academy
- Mapping the U.S., One Baseball Stadium at a Time
College Credit Course Options:
- Hollywood's Portrayal of the American West (two weeks)
- Film Production: Social Impact Filmmaking
Detailed course descriptions can be found on our website.
The applicaiton deadline has been extended for ta few of our unique summer experiences! Applications will be accepted through April 15, 2018 or until the program is full. Visit our website for more details.
Cost and Session Information
Program costs varies based on the class you are interested in. Cost includes tuition, room and board, extracurricular activities, course materials, and class field trips. It does not include transportation to and from the program itself, personal spending money or funds for laundry.