This is an engaging opportunity for motivated students to get a sneak peek at college life through a unique two week experience designed to challenge students’ critical & creative ways of thinking.
In 2019, LMU will host pre-college summer sessions in the following topics:
Non-Credit Course Options (2 Weeks):
- Beginning Screenwriting
- Intro to Entrepreneurship
- Summer Environmental Science at LMU: The Living City
- Acting for the Camera
- The Impact of Social Movements
- Global Sports and Entertainment Business Academy
- Mapping the U.S., One Baseball Stadium at a Time
- Intro to Comics and Graphic Novels
College Credit Course Options:
- Hollywood's Portrayal of the American West (two weeks)
- Film Production: Social Impact Filmmaking (four weeks)
Detailed course descriptions can be found on our website.
The applicaiton for these unique summer experiences will be available November 15, 2018. Applications will be accepted through March 15, 2019 or until the program is full. Visit our website for more details.
Cost and Session Information
Program costs varies based on the class you are interested in. Cost includes tuition, room and board, extracurricular activities, course materials, and class field trips. It does not include transportation to and from the program itself, personal spending money or funds for laundry.