Landmark College's Summer Bridge Experience offers students who are currently enrolled at a college other than Landmark an opportunity to build exectuive function skills. Students will develop their comprehension, writing, and executive function skills needed to return to their home college and find academic success.
Are you a bright and talented college student who is struggling to realize your full potential? Do you study and work hard—but your grades do not show it? Do you find yourself falling farther and farther behind?
The Summer Bridge Experience is designed for college students who are struggling to find solid academic success. In addition to morning and afternoon classes, there are plenty of fun activities, sports, recreation, and opportunities to explore Vermont's beautiful countryside. You will immerse yourself in an entirely new living and learning experience, joining a college community unlike any other you have ever experienced.
Students can earn up to three college credits, depending on their chosen area of study.
- Study with other bright and talented students who also learn differently—students from a variety of colleges and universities around the country--who will share their experiences and learning strategies as fellow classmates.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of your learning differences and personal strengths and challenges.
- Learn to advocate for your needs as a learner.
- Develop the study skills critical to improved academic performance.
- Enlist the support and expertise of caring professors and advisors.
- Identify ways to become more strategic in your coursework.
Cost and Session Information
Sunday, July 5 - Saturday, August 8, 2020
2020 Cost - $7,900 (includes room, board, and activities)