Lakeside Day Camp offers children ages 5-13 exciting summer activities including creative arts, athletics and swimming, as well American Red Cross certified swim lessons. Children can be enrolled for one day to 10 weeks.
At the Lakeside Day Camp, programs include American Red Cross swim lessons, supervised recreational swimming, sports, creative arts, drama/music, and environmental appreciation for the General Activities Camp. The Adventure Camp option consists of a zip line, target sports, low ropes course, Earth Treks and Red Zone field trips, swimming, athletics, "specials," and more.
- Fun filled summer day camp experience
- Beautiful 30 acre countryside setting
- On the grounds of Padonia Park Club
- Adventure Camp: Zipline, Outdoor Skills, Air Riflery, Archery, Challenge Course and Wall Climbing Fun - Options for children ages 9-13
- Action-packed weekly themes
- Daily recreational swim activities, including swim lessons during weeks 2-8
- Creative arts, athletics, multi-course experiences, drama, music, and more
- Flexible scheduling from one day to eleven weeks
- Campers grouped according to age, and developmentally appropriate activities provided
- Before- and after-care included (7 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
- Daily activities reinforcing ideals and values such as individuality, cooperation, and team building
- Licensed by Maryland State Department of Education