Julian Krinsky's School of Tennis offers instruction in five aspects of tennis - technical, tactical, physical, mental, and nutritional - for ages 5-18.
JKCP Tennis Camp will improve every aspect of your game! Our tennis training system will teach you proper techniques, footwork, endurance and how to stay healthy. No matter what your skill level, our tennis pros will help you reach your strengths and potential. JKCP's one of a kind tennis program allows you to choose one of four levels. Then, each day, you will be able to pick from a variety of concentrations so you can focus on areas of your game that interest you most. Every day you can choose to focus on your serve, spin, doubles, fitness, or any area that is most important to you and your game!
Cost and Session Information
- On campus meals
- Afternoon & evening activities
- Over five hours of instruction every day
- Guest appearances
A deposit of $375 of the total tuition is due within seven days of submitting the application.
Tuition Does Not Include:
- Non-refundable Application Fee: $95
- Weekend Stay: $200 per weekend
- International Student Package: $315 (Saturday arrival, linens, laundry service and round trip transportation to PHL Airport or 30th Street Station)
- Optional services such as laundry, linen and airport transportation - you may select these when applying
- Meals during weekend trips and off-campus weekday dinners
If you are interested in our tennis day program, click here.