Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced level golfer, the JKCP summer golf camp for high school students provides world-class instruction and coaching.
Programs available for ages 7 to 18. All levels are welcome - our golf pros understand each skill level and will work to improve every aspect of your golf game. Technical, tactical, mental, physical, and nutrition; you will get complete training, just like the pros! With more than 25 courses to play on, you’ll never “learn the course” at JKCP Golf camp. Each day you’ll be challenged by new holes, fairways, hazards and greens. Plus, you’ll never miss a day of play. Rain or shine, we’ve got it covered!
Residential students live on college campuses in the suburbs of Philadelphia and participate in evening and weekend activities.
Cost and Session Information
- On campus meals and lunch during golf
- Afternoon & evening activities
- Over five hours of instruction every day
- Guest appearances
- Greens fees
A deposit of $375 of the total tuition is due within seven days of submitting the application.
Tuition Does Not Include:
- Non-refundable Application Fee: $95
- Weekend Stay: $200 per weekend
- International Student Package: $315 (Saturday arrival, linens, laundry service and round trip transportation to PHL Airport or 30th Street Station)
- Optional services such as laundry, linen and airport transportation - you may select these when applyingMeals during weekend trips and off-campus weekday dinners
If you are interested in our day program, click here.