Eduexplora International Explorations is a full-day program designed to introduce students to an extensive range of advanced topics from different fields and work on a Theme-Based Project in Teams with students from the Americas, Asia, and Australia. Experience university-level learning taught in Real-Time by expert instructors from Stanford and other top universities and receive an expert evaluation.
The best middle and high school students will develop skills in leadership, communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity, and innovation in a community of academically talented peers from around the world!
Takeaways from the program:
- Global Participation in Engaged Learning: Students from throughout the Americas, Asia, and Australia for a global and multicultural experience.
- Exploratory Workshops: A different subject each day, taught by expert instructors, introducing students to advanced topics not normally found in their schools.
- Lectures, Panels, and Activities: Events that allow students to meet others from around the world who are curious and talented, and they can share their backgrounds and cultures.
Highly experienced and qualified instructors
Instructors are experts in their fields, Ph.D., researchers, and outstanding professionals from Stanford and other top US universities. They adapt the course content to their field of expertise and research. Classes are interactive with an emphasis on collaboration, communication, creativity, and critical thinking.
Students will enroll in a project theme, and their academic workshops will include both core topics to build general skills, and theme-specific workshops related to their project.
Increase global competency and collaboration skills by working on a team project with students from other countries. All students enrolled in the program will choose one of the following academically significant project themes and collaborate in international teams:
- Global Solutions - Climate Action: Go beyond the science to learn what you can do as an individual, family, and community member to take action to resolve global warming and reduce carbon gas emissions.
- Technology in the World Today: Learn how today’s tools of technology such as Artificial Intelligence and Data Science are impacting every academic discipline and every industry.
- Business and Entrepreneurship: Experience the magic of Silicon Valley by developing an idea for a product and taking it through the process to determine viability and create a go-to-market plan.
A different subject each day, taught in Real-Time by expert instructors to introduce students to advanced topics such as:
- Design Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Business Topics
- International Relations
- Game Design
Cost and Session Information
Calendar (Monday to Friday):
- Session 1: July 5-16, 2021
- Session 2: July 19-30, 2021
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm (ET/NY Time): 2 hours-per-day live seminar-style discussion-based classes
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm (ET/NY Time): 1 hour 30 minutes events several days each week
- 8:00pm - 10:00pm (ET/NY Time): 2 hours-per-day Project Team Activities with Multinational teams
6 to 11 (US System)
Tuition (Full-Day Program): $1,570
- Academic Workshops: 20 students max
- Project Teams: 12 students max
Application Process: Students are required to apply to this program. Accepted students will be admitted on a first-come-first-served basis subject to availability.